Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest for light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyWed 9 Aug à 19:37

Everyone dreads war. The only ones who enjoy it are considered pure evil. THis world is plauged by that evil. Survival is critical but thrown away easily. Darkness, may have the oppertunity to defeat all. To dominate the world. Of course, this has only been a simple fairytale to scare little children. Just a bedtime story with a happy ending. However, if things become real, a happy ending isn't always available. However, just like in fairytales, a powerfull light emerges from the darkness. If this truly can have a happy ending, this light must come soon. Soon and fast. Then again, lights can die out too.

"Go! Go! They're coming!" her father shouted.It was midnight and there was a deep punding on the door. Someone wanted to come in and Kari could tell they weren't friendly. She heard a large explosion and immdiatley sank to her knees in fear. "Dad! I don't want to leave!" Kari wailed in protest. Her father turned to her and said "Go! Take your brother and go across the river. Theres a hut there. A small one. You'll be safe there!" he told her firmly. I'll be alright! Kari's father took a small ball from his belt. It was colored red and white and expanded in his hand "Blastoise!" he commanded. A flash of light revealed a blue, thick shelled turtoise who was bigger than Kari's father. "Go!" he yelled one more time. Kari covered her ears with her hands and wiped away her fear. She ran into her brother's room and took him by the hand. He cried as Kari pulled his hand and brought him up. They were both bruised and dirty. Kari took a photo of their mother with them and a few clothes. She told her brother to carry some food and anything else he would like to carry. The smaller boy took his stuffed animal and started crying again as they left the house through the back door and ran.

The night had a dark and gloomy mood to it. There were bombs set all over town and all these horrible sounds. Metal scraping against metal, the beating of various sounds, screams of dying people and worst of all. Gunfire. Kari squeezed her little brother's hand tightly and attepted to cross the river. The rushing water slowed her down and her brother, being lighter, was pulled by the current. "Rai!" she yelled! the boy cried and tried to reach for the side but it was no good. Kari's dreched T-shirt slowed her down and she was about to give up and let the current carry her away when she heard a voice in her ear "Kip! Mudkip!" she whipped around to see a blue fish pokemon in her face. It off faster than Kari could have a reaction and quickly pulled her brother to shore Kari ran up to the two. Human and pokemon and pulled her brother by the hand as he gasped for breath. The two crossed a shallow part further down the river and made it to the cottage. The collapsed in the small white flowers surrounding the cottage and Kari petted the Mudkip which had accompained them. It smiled widely . Kari sighed and petted the pokemon on its head "Thanks little buddy" she gasped. "I owe you one"

Lycoris Ryo Caley, or Kari for short, was only 7 when the war started. It started with the king dying. then the allies of the kingdom mysteriously started fighting them. Kari watched as they had only barely survived because of their dad's blastoise. Their mother had died earlier in the war her pokemon had become Kari's though Kari never had time to learn what they could actually do. Kari owned an eevee which she kept with her at all times in a pokeball. If she was to go out of the house the eevee was essential. It was her protector. Kari had long brown hair tied in a ponytail and dark blue eyes. They were a lighter blue before but ever since the war they had changed from light, happy blue to dark, misty and clouded with sadness.

Kari caught her breath and looked up. The cottage light was on. Someone was already here.

Okay, this is a RP about a world plauged by war and sickness for 4 years. However, several survivors of a hard battle, children, take refuge in a cottage surrounded in white flowers, light blossoms. These flowers were rumoured to make you sick and people stayed away from them even more during the war. The children, however, have no choice but to stay in this cottage while the enemy surrounds them. They all have pokemon but have no real training. Although, they figure that the flowers give them elemental powers, depending on their personality, if they stay in the flowers long enough.Though time is running out and if they leave the flowers without sufficent elemental power. They will wipe out with the rest of the population.

Okay? Good! I'll get like....four people to sign up. Kay? Then I can start!

My profile:

RP Name:Lycoris Ryo Caley (Kari for short)
RP Personality: Kari has a happy-go-lucky attitude with a high amount of optimisim. She is barely ever sad and the best of friends when you need one. She has the useful ability to fit a large amount of things in a small backpack. Although she is very positive and cheerfull she also has a scary, serious and even a bit violent side too. She is very understanding of other people and can become a very good friend because of this. However, she seems to get off topic sometimes and clash completely with the mood of the situation.
apperance: She has long, silky, brown hair that reaches about 5 inches below her shoulders and usually tied up or braided. Her eyes are misty and have a overlayer of misty white. Her trainer clothes consist of a white ski hat with cat ears on both sides and little black eyes on her forehead (she is very fond of this hat.) She also wears jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. Her bag is a dark green, camo backpack with a ton of pockets.
Element power: Nightwave-
Why?: Night wave is a blend of Twilight power and Wave power (Night and water) This is because Kari has become a bit grim and dark in the recent years but as soon as hope appears she regains her normal go-lucky self and water appears in her elemental power. She loves the sea and swimming altough she lost the motivation since the war.

Heres the form:

Code:
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]RP Personalty:[/b]
[b]appearance:[/b]
[b]element power:[/b]
[b]anything else?:[/b]

Here are the elemental powers you can chose from:

nightwave-a dark, swirling, water-type element(can also control a little of darkness and a little of water)

Dark- the ability to control darkness and shadows. Stats raise when its night and can create small force fields.

Wave- ability to control water and use the moisture in the air aswell as change its form (from ice to water to vapor) Can also use telepathy

Light- Ability to control light and make it stronger or dimmer. Can purify and heal things.(Someone caring and kind)

wind- Ability to create gales and stop winds. In otherwords, ability to control wind. Can also move small objects with mind (Someone really carefree would fir best with this one)

Heaven's breeze- A mix between light and wind. A softer Element that would fir a kind person. Although, if you like, it can be very hard to control and violent.(Someone who is kind may be suitable for this element. Or maybe someone who is overprotective but doesn't show it)

Twilightfreeze- Ability to turn water into ice or use the water in the air to become ice. Has ability to withstand any amount of cold and can also become slightly invisble (only the shadow is seen when body becomes invisible).

Flame- ability to create and manipulate fire aswell as being able to withstand any amount of heat. (usually fit for a hot tempered person)

Beastaming- ability to talk to pokemon and animals and understand them in return. (usually for a timid person who dosen't like being around people)

(I'll add more thngs later. Still not done but character registration is open anyways. You can always change your profile too but the elements that are taken are taken and if you want to change you're element, notify me.)

By the way, my character has a little brother at the age of 10. If anyone would like to take him as a character that'd be good.

Last edited by on Wed 6 Sep à 19:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyTue 29 Aug à 16:23

do we have to choose a character from the story, or can we make them up? if we can make them up, here's mine:

RP name: Lamoone Umbry
RP Personality: Lamoone is the serious type. She likes to get things done and help those around her. Rather than play, Lamoone usually goes to a quite area and thinks to herself. She is also very mysterious. Nobody knows what she is thinking. During battle, she prefers beating things up rather than stand around and using spells. Since she is the serious type, not many people become friends with her. She is always on her guard. During discusions, she tends to think to herself rather than talk, and usually gets annoyed and moody. So when this happens, many people leave her alone. She has an ability to carry more than six pokemon at a time (maximum number: 20)
Appearance: Lamoone has long, silky blue hair that is about 2 inches below her shoulder. She hates having it tied up. Her eyes are dark blue with an overlaying bright blue. You can see sadness and anticipation of the coming future in her eyes. Her trainer clothes are consisted of a white hat with a pokeball sign on it, a blue pant, which is easily pulled up (during hot summer days) and feel very warm during the winter (when pulled down) She wears a blue short sleeved shirt, and a bag with a handal (like bags that go over your arm and hang near your waste). She loves dangerous adventures and traveling to different parts of the world.
Element Power-Twilightfreeze
Why?: She loves the ocean, and her eyes gleam with fire at the thought of riding on the waves. I like being invisible. Besides, Umbreon is a dark type, afterall. Plus, I'd love to turn moisture in the air into ice to hurl at my enemies pokemon.
Pokemon: Umbreon

Last edited by on Sun 17 Sep à 20:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyFri 1 Sep à 11:28

Okay, I added some more Element powers (Twilightfreeze and Flame)

Edit: Oh, you are accepted, Umbry-chan!

BTW, Isn't the name a bit long?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyMon 4 Sep à 18:43

k, I changed my rp profile. Cool! I can't wait!

EDIT: you said nella accepted me. I looked at my topic in Perkan or whatever forum, and i don't see where nella said she accepted me.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyWed 6 Sep à 19:36

Okay! Thanks! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyWed 6 Sep à 20:23

um...as I said before, I don't see where nella accepted me.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyThu 7 Sep à 18:30

opps. Ah. BTW, I can't see a serious type character wearing a skirt...

I"m going to rp my character's brother aswell. Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyFri 8 Sep à 18:53

what's wrong wth that? jeez. sory. i got mad. it's just that I don't like skirts, yet i typed it for my character
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptySat 9 Sep à 7:32

Umbreon Moon wrote:
what's wrong wth that? jeez. sory. i got mad. it's just that I don't like skirts, yet i typed it for my character

yeah, I know you don't like skirts so it didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptySun 10 Sep à 20:38

I just like the firered costume!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyMon 11 Sep à 18:36

okay
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyTue 12 Sep à 13:52

...you know, there is only us here. how are we supposed to start?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyTue 12 Sep à 19:55

errrr....Ah! FOxy!
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyTue 12 Sep à 21:03

-_- how the heck do you plan to get him? even with foxy, we still need more people. Idea during the summer, when there is no homework, or maybe during christmas or something, we can get people, since they probably don't have anything else to do!let's just hope that works. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyWed 13 Sep à 5:39

Theres always....making more than one character
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptyThu 14 Sep à 22:45

...what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptySun 17 Sep à 7:52

in an rp you play as one character but you can make and play as more than one (like I"m playin as my character and her brother)
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptySun 17 Sep à 20:14

oh, well, i'm not really fond of that...um....ah! i'll write one later. could you post the picture of my personal trainer later? on the next post? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light EmptySun 17 Sep à 20:20

Sorry for double posting, but this seems more reasonable. okay.

Name: Mary Dickon
Rp personality: Unlike her brother, lamoone, she is more of a loud type. she likes to talk a lot, which will sooner or later be her doom. She easily makes friends with other people. She has
an espeon, the oppisite of umbreon. Basically, she is just the total oppisite of lamoone.
Appearance: She looks like the girl in the picture below.

Elemental Power: HeavonsBreeze
Other: since her pokemon is a "light" kind of pokemon, she enjoys having this power. Even if she talks a lot, she is very kind and caring. The sight of her always makes lamoone happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for light   Quest for light Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for light
Page 1 of 1