Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quest for Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Quest for Light Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Light   Quest for Light EmptySun 6 Aug à 21:05

I've gotten better at writing stories so here goes.

"Go! Go! They're coming!" her father shouted.It was midnight and there was a deep punding on the door. Someone wanted to come in and Kari could tell they weren't friendly. She heard a large explosion and immdiatley sank to her knees in fear. "Dad! I don't want to leave!" Kari wailed in protest. Her father turned to her and said "Go! Take your brother and go across the river. Theres a hut there. A small one. You'll be safe there!" he told her firmly. I'll be alright! Kari's father took a small ball from his belt. It was colored red and white and expanded in his hand "Blastoise!" he commanded. A flash of light revealed a blue, thick shelled turtoise who was bigger than Kari's father. "Go!" he yelled one more time. Kari covered her ears with her hands and wiped away her fear. She ran into her brother's room and took him by the hand. He cried as Kari pulled his hand and brought him up. They were both bruised and dirty. Kari took a photo of their mother with them and a few clothes. She told her brother to carry some food and anything else he would like to carry. The smaller boy took his stuffed animal and started crying again as they left the house through the back door and ran.

The night had a dark and gloomy mood to it. There were bombs set all over town and all these horrible sounds. Metal scraping against metal, the beating of various sounds and other noises and worst of all. Gunfire. Kari squeezed her little brother's hand tightly and attepted to cross the river. The rushing water slowed her down and her brother, being lighter, was pulled by the current. "Rai!" she yelled! the boy cried and tried to reach for the side but it was no good. Kari's dreched T-shirt slowed her down and she was about to give up and let the current carry her away when she heard a voice in her ear "Kip! Mudkip!" she whipped around to see a blue fish pokemon in her face. It off faster than Kari could have a reaction and quickly pulled her brother to shore Kari ran up to the two. Human and pokemon and pulled her brother by the hand as he gasped for breath. The two crossed a shallow part further down the river and made it to the cottage. The collapsed in the small white flowers surrounding the cottage and Kari petted the Mudkip which had accompained them. It smiled widely . Kari sighed and petted the pokemon on its head "Thanks little buddy" she gasped. "I owe you one"

Lycoris Ryo Caley, or Kari for short, was only 7 when the war started. It started with the king dying. then the allies of the kingdom mysteriously started fighting them. Kari watched as they had only barely survived because of their dad's blastoise. Their mother had died earlier in the war her pokemon had become Kari's though Kari never had time to learn what they could actually do. Kari owned an eevee which she kept with her at all times in a pokeball. If she was to go out of the house the eevee was essential. It was her protector. Kari had long brown hair tied in a pnytail and dark blue eyes. They were a lighter blue beforebut ever since the war they had changed from light, happy blue to dark misty and clouded.

Kari caught her breath and looked up. The cottage light was on. Someone was already here.

EDIT: I will make this an RP. Yeah so I won't post any more parts but comments are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Quest for Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Light   Quest for Light EmptyTue 29 Aug à 15:37

can we perhaps continue the story? it sometimes gets out of hand, but that's what makes it funny sometimes, right?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Quest for Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Light   Quest for Light EmptyTue 29 Aug à 15:54

well, i'm gonna start the next part. I'm still a novice, so don't expect it to be so good.

if you don't want other people to write, then don't pay attention to mine.

Kari, along with her brother and mudkip, slowly walked toward the house. she could here gunfire behind her, but the light in the hut prevented her from running. when they arrived at the house, she knocked on the door. nobody answered. "hello?" said Kari. "Hello! is anybody here?" when no answer came, she turned the door knob and discovered that is was unlocked. with lots of precaution, she went inside. the hut was like a smaller version of here original house. she walked further in. soon, she felt something fuzzy underneath her foot and heard a great "REOW!" she quickly lifted her foot off of the fuzzy thing and stepped back. "Man...what the heck? who has such bad eyes that they would step on me?" it was a meowth...a talking meowth. "ah!" cried Rai. "scary..." Rai ran behind kari's leg. he looked up to see if kari was scared. instead, kari looked at the pokemon in wonder. "you can talk?" asked kari. and who are you?
"...Give me your name, and I shall give you mine," answered the pokemon.
"um..Im kari. and this is my brother, rai. we have come here in search of shelter from the war raging outside"
"well, if you want shelter, you should probably close the door. idiot. ...thank you for closing the door, you pip squeak (that was rai). ...I am Kratos (hehe). if you can find some food, I'll gladly become your pokemon and provide you with shelter. but right now, I'm starving and tired. please hurry and find some food..." and with that, Kratos fell asleep.

"how are we going to find food?" asked rai.
"I don't know, since the gunfire practicly destroyed all of the fruit trees" answered Kari.
"mud, mudkip! (I'll go get food at a secret spot that i have discovered)"
"I don't really understand you, but if you can find food, then will you please help us again?" asked kari.
with a happy look on his face, mudkip said, "MUDKIP!" and exited the hut.
"be carefull," said Kari.

Will mudkip make it back safely?

the meowth is a shiny meowth and can be easlily angered. he will do anything for food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Light   Quest for Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Light
Page 1 of 1