Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite and Least Favorite Character?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Favorite and Least Favorite Character? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? EmptyFri 10 Nov à 14:00

What's your favorite and least favorite character in the Pokemon anime and why?

I like Drew the best! I don't know why. Maybe cuz he hides most of his feelings, is very quiet, and very solitary. Like me! I'd rather not be around a huge group of people. I'm fine around a small group though.

My least favorite is probably May or Shinji. I can't really decide between those two. May is really dumb to me, and Shinji is just plain old mean and heartless!!!!

Okay, what about u?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? EmptyMon 11 Dec à 17:56

Favorite: Gary, Tracy, Misty, May, Max,Team Rocket (the Jessie, James, and Meowth trio), and Lance
Umbry, I know you don't like May too much but I can relate to her becasue both her and I have a little brother who's a bit smarter and times but she cares for him and looks out for him. Thats also the same reason I like Max.

Tracy likes sketching and drawing and I think thats neat. Maybe I like Sammy (young Oak-san) too becasue he does nearly the same thing.

Gary is just plain cool and evern though he was a stupid-arrogant-showoffy-bstard at first, when he stopped being so arrogant he was awesome! Not only that but he's got some pretty cool pokemon too.

It may be a bit odd to like the "bad guys' but they are so fun to point and laugh at. Ash, if you laugh at him you'll be mobbed and critisized by kindergardeners but at least if you laugh at these guys no little kid gets mad at you.

You have to admit Lance is awesome! He has cool pokemon and everything! So what if hes a perfect freak hes actually a lot like Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. Both are cool, perfect, showoffy redheads with hair that is either overflowing with gels or grows naturally in a defying-gravity state, same with Sasuke from Naruto but his hair is black. I suppose lots of animes have people like this and they all seem to have an association with tomatoes (actually thats only Kratos and Sasuke).

Least Favorite: can't think of any right now
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? EmptyTue 12 Dec à 21:30

...okay.....
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? EmptyWed 13 Dec à 15:25

Umbreon Moon wrote:
...okay.....

Hey! Whats that supposed to mean?!
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? EmptyWed 13 Dec à 21:19

N-Nothing!!!!! 0__0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Character?   Favorite and Least Favorite Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite and Least Favorite Character?
Page 1 of 1