Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My most recent sprite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

My most recent sprite Empty
PostSubject: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyMon 4 Dec à 15:56

Lookie at my sig? Can you see the sprite? If so, rate it from one to ten PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyMon 4 Dec à 18:04

er.........let's see...on that scale, ten being the best, I would say.... 9.5. the yellow line on the tale is crooked. other than that, it is pretty good!
Back to top Go down
moomoo

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyTue 5 Dec à 1:25

9.5 The rings on the tails would look better be slightly higher, as with the ring on the leg. Other than that is Fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyTue 5 Dec à 15:38

Thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyTue 5 Dec à 15:39

^___________^
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyTue 5 Dec à 18:11

how about the new one(the one I put up right now)? Its a jumpluff dressed up as a jigglypuff.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyTue 5 Dec à 18:35

er...um....9.5 again.

the face makes it seem a bit confusing. when I first saw that, i thought, "is that supposed to be a jiggly-jumpluff with a jumpluff face or what?" but then when you told me what it was, I understood. Maybe it is just me. other than that, it's pretty good! ^___^
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyThu 7 Dec à 6:10

heh, I suppose you're right.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyWed 13 Dec à 21:23

ooh...how about we make this topic a really main one? so now, instead of posting a new topic just to show your sprite and rate it, you can just post here! It's your choice, pika.
Back to top Go down
moomoo

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyThu 14 Dec à 8:31

the pink line where the jigglypuff "hat" joins the jumpluff face is slightly too dark...
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite EmptyThu 14 Dec à 15:00

moomoo wrote:
the pink line where the jigglypuff "hat" joins the jumpluff face is slightly too dark...

Yeah, your probably right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My most recent sprite   My most recent sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

My most recent sprite
Page 1 of 1