Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Again, Diamond and Pearl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Again, Diamond and Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyThu 2 Nov à 22:35

When the games Diamond and Pearl come out, what are you going to choose? Diamond, or Pearl? Pick one and say why.

I chose Pearl cuz I don't really care about the exclusives in Diamond. I mean, I really like the legendary pokemon in it, but I want the exclusives in Pearl. They seem a lot cooler to me! But that's just my opinion. What about yours?

Oh yeah, and what starter are you going to choose when it comes out? I don't remember the starters's names, so I'll just say this: grass, which looks a bit like a turtle, water, which looks a bit like a penguin, or fire, which looks a bit like a monkey? And why? Sorry, I'm asking so many why questions.

I chose grass. I don't know why. I've just always chose grass in the past. Maybe cuz it has a lot of weaknesses and it is a bit more of a challenge in the game because of that.

Okay, what about you?
Back to top Go down
moomoo

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptySat 4 Nov à 1:15

I don't know which I'll choose. Pearl is the only one that you can get mime jr. in but you get all the cool legendarys in diamond. Eventually I'll end up getting them both, like I did with Ruby and Sapphire. I'll probably choose the penguin or the dinosaur/beetle thing as the monkey looks like a plushie that some pyromanic little kid got bored of...
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptySun 5 Nov à 23:04

Cool! So you'll get both? I have a sister, and we usually get one each for christmas. We share, so in the end, I get both too. Mime jr. is so cute!
Back to top Go down
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 8 Nov à 1:01

Ack, just found out!

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml

You can only get some pokemon in some games and I want scyther and sableye!!!

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/

Down the side is a bar with all the info currently known about Diamond and Pearl.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 8 Nov à 5:25

Eek! I want a Poochanea but my brother want Diamond so I'm stuck with Pearl! T.T I have to manipulate him somehow (he belives anything, really)! But then agian, his favorite pokemon is aron. T.T
Back to top Go down
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 8 Nov à 10:09

@ PT: When you get them take the games out and swap the cases... teehee.

OR

use the PalPark. The Palpark is explained in that link and makes D/P all the cooler!
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 8 Nov à 22:18

Cool!

Last edited by on Fri 1 Dec à 17:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PKMN Trainer Nella
Admin
PKMN Trainer Nella

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: :)   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyTue 21 Nov à 15:25

I'm not getting the game cause I'm afraid the whole theme of my site will change o-o (if you want to ask, ask by PM)
Back to top Go down
https://kantonetwork.forumotion.com
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 22 Nov à 0:48

I agree Nella, but that shouldn't stop you getting them. It would be too hard to add another discussion topic every time a new game is released
Back to top Go down
PKMN Trainer Nella
Admin
PKMN Trainer Nella

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 22 Nov à 9:58

What do you mean? I can play demos or play friends games to get info =).
Back to top Go down
https://kantonetwork.forumotion.com
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 22 Nov à 13:53

but if you did, what would you pick?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyFri 1 Dec à 18:32

PKMN Trainer Nella wrote:
I'm not getting the game cause I'm afraid the whole theme of my site will change o-o (if you want to ask, ask by PM)

heh. I suppose that makes sense.

I'm to busy with schoolwork to be able to own or work on a site. I used to have one but I quit because its too much work.

I'm lazy and I don't know time management that well..T_T Razz
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptySat 2 Dec à 11:08

....I'm going to make one sooner or later. Something like a place where you can make codes, like photo Bucket. but recently, I've never had the time. -^_^- -_- Maybe I'll do it over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptySun 3 Dec à 8:36

Umbreon Moon wrote:
....I'm going to make one sooner or later. Something like a place where you can make codes, like photo Bucket. but recently, I've never had the time. -^_^- -_- Maybe I'll do it over the summer.

err...Its a lot of work to do that, y'know. Hours and hours and you would probobly need to pay to host something like that. Are you sure you're up to it especially with you small knowledge of coding?

(sorry, if that was a bit to direct.)
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptySun 3 Dec à 21:19

...there is freewebs...and...I'll borrow a HUGE text book on the internet! I already borrowed HUGE textbooks about science and writing...so...it should be NO problem! ^____^
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 13 Dec à 15:23

Umbreon Moon wrote:
...there is freewebs...and...I'll borrow a HUGE text book on the internet! I already borrowed HUGE textbooks about science and writing...so...it should be NO problem! ^____^

that site would actually be a bit more for freewebs to handle. and if you make something like that its not really a site its a online program type thing.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyWed 13 Dec à 21:18

fine. *reads a HUGE textbook about internet*
Back to top Go down
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyThu 14 Dec à 8:29

back on track top 10 faveourite new pokes?

I can't choose but definetely Rozureido.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl EmptyThu 14 Dec à 14:58

moomoo wrote:
back on track top 10 faveourite new pokes?

I can't choose but definetely Rozureido.

I can't choose ten but I can choose 5. Mime Jr., munchlax (not really new, but whatever), naetoru (I think that's how you spell it), mukkuru, and that cat pokemon. forgot name. o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again, Diamond and Pearl   Again, Diamond and Pearl Empty

Back to top Go down

Again, Diamond and Pearl
Page 1 of 1