Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE

Go down 
+2
PKMN Trainer Nella
Zangsol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangsol

Zangsol

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-03-26

My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE Empty
PostSubject: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptySun 26 Mar à 15:11

Yeah no color printers. 1 copy machine, one scanner. All the walls are white and blue. Grey locker rooms(boys only I dont know about the girls). And worst of all ONLY ONE COMPUTER LAB per the whole school. Other Junior Highs have atleast 10 notepads(computer type) in each room.
Back to top Go down
PKMN Trainer Nella
Admin
PKMN Trainer Nella

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: o_o   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptySun 26 Mar à 16:49

Wow... My school is an A school. You need an education, you don't want to be a bum or hobo, right? You should tell your parents.
Back to top Go down
https://kantonetwork.forumotion.com
Zangsol

Zangsol

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptySun 26 Mar à 18:05

We do get a good education but I wish we had more stuff. And it has great teachers. The only one that scares me is my Advanced Language Arts(which I am using better grammar lately). I might already be going to pre algebra in the 7th grade. It is an awesome school just doesn't have some secondery school related stuff.
Back to top Go down
PokeQueen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptyThu 13 Apr à 10:32

I don't live in America. But My school has lots of equipment so I don't need to worry! Very Happy I think as long as your learning that's the point of school and it's good if you are learning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pokemonthecoolest
Bulba

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptyThu 20 Apr à 16:04

My school has about 70 computers in the entire school. Is that a lot? There has never ever been a color printer, and every class can have a printer (black and white) they just need to request one.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptyMon 10 Jul à 6:01

My school is like a sort of high-tech school. We just finished the renovation so all the equpment is new. My school has a really good eduation system too. Or atleast...I think it does. I'm in a special program with other kids and I have to do things two or three grades up my regular level. T.T do you know how hard that is?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptySat 26 Aug à 11:03

well, I'm in the same class as you, Pika, so...the gt progam is okay, i guess. it isn't that hard if you get organized and go along with the flow. I think it is quite nice actually, since it prepares you for highschool, college, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptySat 26 Aug à 12:16

In my opinion, the program is simply hard and chalenging but I guess its fun. I don't really think about the preparing for older grades sort of thing. I'm the sort of person who goes with the flow. T.T
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE EmptyTue 29 Aug à 15:30

-_- uh huh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE   My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE Empty

Back to top Go down

My school is one of the poorest schools in my state, NE
Page 1 of 1