Kanto Network's Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Link color and another forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zangsol

Zangsol

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-03-26

Link color and another forum Empty
PostSubject: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptySun 26 Mar à 13:51

The white link color is hard to see on some pages. such as https://kantonetwork.forumotion.com/memberlist.forum. Maybee you should change it. And maybe you could a place for the white board schedule. Everyone could post when they are most likely to be on the whiteboard.
Back to top Go down
Bulba

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptySun 2 Apr à 17:07

Maybe a new skin is nessary.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptyMon 7 Aug à 18:35

Its brighter now! Fwee! The blue goes well with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptySat 26 Aug à 10:39

I think the website should also have a different skin. It would seem more attracting, and maybe more people will join when they see this sight. plus, since it is the kanto network bulletin board, people would atleast expect to have a pokemon skin

EDIT: I agree with you, Bulba
Back to top Go down
Pikachu tamer

Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptySat 26 Aug à 12:18

Umbreon Moon wrote:
I think the website should also have a different skin. It would seem more attracting, and maybe more people will join when they see this sight. plus, since it is the kanto network bulletin board, people would atleast expect to have a pokemon skin

EDIT: I agree with you, Bulba

you should have seen ti before. It was all gray. See the blue colors? Those weren't there before.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon Moon

Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum EmptyTue 29 Aug à 15:25

welll, it's still a bit dull. maybe there should be pokemon pictures all over the place4 or something. I would make a skin, but I really don't know how to. do you just make a picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link color and another forum   Link color and another forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Link color and another forum
Page 1 of 1